Anti-vibration Rubber Pad
Having an air conditioner or chilling units in every residential or commercial building is a must nowadays, especially if you live in a tropical country like the Philippines, which is the relatively high temperature. However, these cooling machines are not perfect because they produce massive noise and vibration in every corner of the room or a building, making it so irritating if you want to focus on something. Still, you’re hearing some noise coming from these machines.
Anti-vibration rubber pad comes into play to address this kind of problem, which reduces its noise and vibration significantly from these electronic machines. For instance, the air conditioner’s sound or noise comes from the mechanical part of its compressor, which continuously pumps the freon to the pipes to reduce the high temperature in a particular room.
A high-quality anti-vibration rubber pad is needed to be installed in every machine that has moving mechanical parts to reduce its noise or vibration, also to avoid floor or structure damage in the long-term. We can see a lot of these vast machines that produce massive sound in the industrial sectors.
Features of the RK’s Anti-vibration Rubber Pad
- Extreme weather resistance (Can be used ranging from -20°C to 90°C )
- Corrosive resistance
- Shock resistance
- Will give vibration and noise resistance
- For the anti-vibration mount, the metal part has excellent corrosive resistance
- From Low to Maintenance free
- Serves vital protection to the equipment to increase its life
- Easy to cut and install
We can easily install the anti-vibration rubber pad under this equipment to lessen the vibrations produced by its moving mechanical parts. There are different kinds and sizes of anti-vibration pads, which depends on what equipment or machine you have. We can also produce a customized product to your specific needs like an anti-vibration rubber mount combined with metal, which is typically made for motors that produce a high vibration so it will securely mount on the ground. This type of anti-vibration mount will handle horizontal, rotational, and vertical vibrations.
Kinds of Anti-vibration Rubber Pads
- Neoprene Anti-Vibration Rubber Pads – is highly recommended for indoor usage, especially for airconditioned units, compressors, blowers, chillers, and more. It has an anti-slip surface and comes from different sizes and can easily modify its structure upon installation.
- Foam Rubber Vibration Pads – it composed of three rubberized foam layers with different thicknesses for better vibration resistance. The bottom and top layers are very thick to provide an excellent grip to the ground and anti-slip on the top surface. The middle layer is permanently glued to the other layers, so it will not easily be separated even the equipment is too heavy.
- Easy-Cuts Rubber Vibration Pads – are the most versatile anti-vibration pads in the market, which can be reused or recycled if the machinery were placed in other locations.
- High-Grade Bearing Pads is one of the core strengths of any structural bridge (railroad or highway), whether it is for concrete or steel structures. For more information, please refer to this section.
- Steel Anti-vibration Rubber Pads – this is a unique vibration rubber pad that has steel in the middle. The steel plate was created on the rubber pads’ inner part to balance the weight of the equipment.
Anti-vibration Rubber Pad/Mount can be used on:
- Marine equipment
- Commercial Establishments
- Small to large scale engines (Generators, transformers)
- Home appliances (Air-conditioned units, Chiller)
- Massive generators and industrial types of machinery
- Automotive sectors
In RK Rubber Philippines, we provide premium-quality rubber raw materials to our rubber pads to ensure its shock, noise, vibration resistance effectiveness, and protection to your investments. Our anti-vibration rubber pad is versatile, which you can easily cut and glued to any surface or equipment without sacrificing its durability to any weather or extreme conditions.
Anti-vibration Rubber Pad Quick Details:
Application Type: Industrial, Commercial, or Residential Sectors
Material: Nitrile, EPDM, Silicone Neoprene, Natural Rubber, Silicone Rubber, and more…
Color: Plain black
Variants/ Type: Dimensions will be base on the client’s specifications; Laminated elastomeric bearings, neoprene bridge bearings, seismic isolators, and pads.
Purpose: Reduce the noise and vibration of any machines or equipment
Below are some of the actual products and applications.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
Civil/Construction Rubber Products
Anti-Vibration Rubber Pad | Elastomeric Bearing Pad | Water Stopper |Wire Stopper
Industrial Rubber Products
Bumper | Column Guard | Footings | Polyurethane Wheel | Ramp | Rubber Block | Rubber Matting | Rubber Rollers | Rubber Suction | Rubber Wheel Chock
Mechanical Rubber Products
Coupling | Diaphragm | Rubber Bushing | Rubber Door Seal | Rubber End Cap | Rubber Gaskets | Rubber Ring | Rubber Tubing
Marine Rubber products
Arch Rubber Dock Fender | D-Type Rubber Dock Fender
We would love to hear from you! Contact us now and look for Ms. Louise.
Landline : (02) – 8897-6651
Globe: 0915-126-7158 / Smart: 0939-149-6019
Address: #753 Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
Landmark: St. John of Beverly, TV5 and SM Novaliches
Facebook Page: RK Rubber Enterprise Co.