Cone Type Rubber Dock Fender
The cone type rubber dock fender is made from high-quality compound material to provide perfect berthing solutions to the ports. Its geometrical shape can be compared to a cone which improves its stability. A high-quality front panel placement may increase the cone fender’s life expectancy and massively enhance its performance in absorbing intense force coming from different ships. Also, the unique design of the dock fender can catch any directional force like rotational, vertical, or horizontal force. This heavy-duty fender can be found in large ports such as cruise terminals, RoRo terminals, navy terminals, and cargo facilities.
RK Rubber Philippines is ready to provide the best quality rubber dock fender nationwide. It doesn’t just end with durability but also reliability which is based on international standards. Kindly contact our sales team for more details about the cone dock fender and other customized rubber-related products.
Applications of Cone Dock Fender
- Ferry, RoRo, and Cruise Ship Terminals
- Marine/Navy Terminals
- Container Facilities and Cargo Terminals
- Sea oil refineries terminals
Features of RK’s Cone Type Rubber Dock Fender
- Outstanding shear and tear resistance
- Lossless performance until 15° angle
- Excellent energy absorption, doubled its performance if the panel have two cone fender.
- Ultra-durable; made from high-quality raw materials
- Can withstand any weather condition
- Outstanding corrosion and chemical resistance
- A tension chain is optional and will act as support if you know that the tensile capacity will exceed its limits. It is also recommended on a cone fender that has a long panel to maintain its flexibility.
- Very stable and can handle any directional shear force like vertical and horizontal force.
- Optimized geometry size to support the front panel.
Dock Fender Quick Details:
Application Type: Ferry, RoRo, Cruise Ship Terminals, Navy Terminals
Materials: SBR, EPDM, and Natural Rubber
Color: Plain black, Yellow & Black
Variants: Cone Dock Fender with front panels; 2x cone fender with front panel; this may vary on the specification of the client
Purpose: Absorb impact coming from the ships
Below are some of the actual products and applications.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
We would love to hear from you! Contact us now and look for Ms. Louise.
Landline : (02) – 8897-6651
Globe: 0915-126-7158 / Smart: 0939-149-6019
Address: #753 Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
Landmark: St. John of Beverly, TV5 and SM Novaliches
Facebook Page: RK Rubber Enterprise Co.