Multiflex Expansion Joint Filler
The multiflex expansion joint filler serves as a bridge between two separate structures. Its purpose is to withstand various movements such as displacement, rotational, horizontal, or vertical movement, for example, two different roads interconnected with high traffic load. Having this on national highways is very important because it can provide riding comfort to travelers and, at the same time, reduces the stress of a structure due to its excellent vibration resistance. We have two types of multiflex expansion joint filler, the single module, and the bridge module. We do not have finished products to offer because these are custom-molded from high-grade rubber materials. The dimension will always depend on the project or client’s needs.
RK Rubber Philippines ensures the quality, reliability, and durability of our products. We have supplied many construction companies throughout the country and are also involved in significant DPWH projects nationwide. For more details about the multiflex expansion joint filler, kindly contact our sales team.
Applications of Expansion Joint Filler
- Expansion joint filler is mainly used in the civil engineering sectors; one of the significant materials to build national highways, airports, bridges, and other superstructures.
Features of RK’s Multiflex Expansion Joint Filler
- It can handle many types of movement, such as the vertical and horizontal movement of a structure.
- Ultra-durable; its metal sheet is surrounded by high-grade elastomer, so durability is guaranteed and lasts long.
- Has tear and wear resistance
- Has excellent corrosion or chemical resistance
- Can handle any extreme any weather condition
- Reliability; our multiflex joint filler is made from high-grade materials to have a non-skid surface.
- Exceptional shear resistance.
Expansion Joint Filler Quick Details:
Application Type: Construction, Civil Engineering
Material: EPDM, Natural Rubber, Synthetic Rubber
Variants: Multiflex Expansion Joint Filler
Purpose: To resist various movements such as rotational, horizontal, and vertical structure movements
Below are some of the actual products and applications.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
We would love to hear from you! Contact us now and look for Ms. Louise.
Landline : (02) – 8897-6651
Globe: 0915-126-7158 / Smart: 0939-149-6019
Address: #753 Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
Landmark: St. John of Beverly, TV5 and SM Novaliches
Facebook Page: RK Rubber Enterprise Co.