We manufacture different kinds of rubber block sizes, which generally used in engineering, industrial, and shipping industries. The rubber block usually made from SBR (Styrene-Butadiene Rubber), a compound rubber materials that have a polymer (elastic property) that makes it more durable and less rubbery than natural rubber. However, it’s way cheaper than using a natural rubber without sacrificing its long-lasting wear and tear resistance. It is one of our rubber products with a wide range of applications, and it depends on its width and thickness.
Features of Rubber Block
- Solid and thick rubber – made from SBR (suitable replacement for natural rubber)
- Excellent resistance against wear and tear to increase its lifetime usage.
- Sturdy and durable rated as 10/10 to handle huge machinery.
- Ideal protection to any huge machinery to reduce its vibration and noise levels – especially for soundproofing
- High resistance to impact – for safety purposes
- It has excellent weather resistance.
- It has a strong resistance to any corrosive, but it is not suitable to use along with hydrocarbons or oils.
- It will not harm other components/machinery due to its smooth surface and elasticity.
- It can be easily installed in your desired location.
- It has temperature resistance from -15°C up to 95 °C
Application Type: Engineering, Offshore, Shipping Industries, Commercial, and Industrial Sectors
Material: SBR (Styrene-Butadiene Rubber)
Variants/ Type: May vary depending on the client’s specifications.
Purpose: Absorbs vibration, reduces noise levels, friction resistance, and gives protection to the properties.
Below are some of the actual products and applications.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
We would love to hear from you! Contact us now and look for Ms. Louise.
Landline : (02) – 8897-6651
Globe: 0915-126-7158 / Smart: 0939-149-6019
Address: #753 Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
Landmark: St. John of Beverly, TV5 and SM Novaliches
Facebook Page: RK Rubber Enterprise Co.