Rubber footing, sometimes called rubber tires, allows a space between the ground and equipment to significantly reduce the vibration, preventing sliding, moving, or damaging the floor. Rubber footing is a critical component of many industrial equipment and products. It is used in manufacturing to protect appliances and furniture from damage. The finished product often contains rubber feet or pads to prevent slipping and protect the underlying surface. You will see a lot of this in your home, especially in your home, like appliances, furniture, laptop computers, power tools, office equipment, and many more. Many rubber footings are used in the industrial market, including:
- Adhesive footings
- Tack footings and more.
The compound material will depend on the company’s or the client’s specifications. Let’s find out their differences.
Different kinds of Rubber Footings
- Adhesive Footings – Adhesive rubber footings are a type of footing made up of adhesive and rubber. They provide support and stability to structures and are most commonly used in construction and civil engineering projects. Adhesive rubber footings offer several benefits over other footings, such as increased stability, decreased vibration, and increased resistance to shock. They are also relatively easy to install and can be used in various applications. It is also used as spacers in musical instruments or small equipment to limit movement and noise against the ground.
- Push-in Footings – It is easy to install because it has a stem, wherein you will push the rubber footings into perforated equipment. An example is a steel table with holes in its foot because it is made from tubing to prevent rubbing of steel part on the floor, so it is necessary to have custom-made rubber footings. The footing size will be based on the actual foot diameter of the table to fit in.
- Magnetic Rubber Footings – Magnetic rubber footings are a new technology gaining popularity. They are made of rubber infused with magnets and can be installed on metal. This creates a footing that is both strong and flexible. Magnetic rubber footings stabilize structures, such as buildings and bridges. They can also stabilize equipment, such as generators and turbines.
- Tack Footings – It is widely used in fiberboard, wood, and plastic equipment. This footing has a sharp steel part, like a thumbtack or nail. For its placement, it’s also easy because it uses a hammer.
- Threaded and Unthreaded Footings – Significantly absorb shock and vibration for heavy types of equipment to prevent damage on the grounds. The unthreaded rubber footings are installed using a screw, while the threaded is installed by twisting into a threaded hole.
Rubber footings are a great way to protect your appliances and equipment from damage. They also provide a soft, cushioning surface for your flooring. This can help to keep your flooring in good condition and may prolong its life. Rubber footings are available in various sizes and shapes to fit your needs. They are easy to install and can be cut to size with a sharp knife. Rubber footings are used in various applications, most notably in manufacturing. The main benefit of rubber footings is that they create a seal between the machinery and its resting surface, which helps to prevent vibration and noise. In addition, rubber footings can help to protect the machinery from wear and tear.
- It begins with collecting natural rubber latex from rubber trees.
- The latex is then processed and mixed with various additives to create the desired consistency and properties for rubber footing.
- The mixture is then poured into molds and heated until it hardens.
- Once cured, the rubber footing can be removed from the mold.
- After the rubber has cured, it is trimmed and polished to create a smooth, finished surface.
You may contact our sales team to learn about the rubber footings.
Rubber Footing Quick Details:
Application Type: Commercial, Industrial, Automotive, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, and Residential
Material: SBR, natural, synthetic, EPDM, silicone
Variant: This may vary depending on the client’s specifications.
Purpose: Absorbs vibration, reduces noise levels and friction resistance, and gives protection to the properties.
Below are some of the actual products and applications.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
Civil/Construction Rubber Products
Anti-Vibration Rubber Pad | Elastomeric Bearing Pad | Water Stopper |Wire Stopper
Industrial Rubber Products
Bumper | Column Guard | Footings | Polyurethane Wheel | Ramp | Rubber Block | Rubber Matting | Rubber Rollers | Rubber Suction | Rubber Wheel Chock
Mechanical Rubber Products
Coupling | Diaphragm | Rubber Bushing | Rubber Door Seal | Rubber End Cap | Rubber Gaskets | Rubber Ring | Rubber Tubing
Marine Rubber products
Arch Rubber Dock Fender | D-Type Rubber Dock Fender
We would love to hear from you! Contact us now and look for Ms. Louise.
Landline : (02) – 8897-6651
Globe: 0915-126-7158 / Smart: 0939-149-6019
Address: #753 Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
Landmark: St. John of Beverly, TV5 and SM Novaliches
Facebook Page: RK Rubber Enterprise Co.