Rubber linings are one of the core parts of any pipeline system that prolongs the lifespan of the equipment and ensures its safety operations while reducing maintenance and replacement costs. Rubber is a common industrial liner material because of its resistance to wear and corrosion, and it has unique qualities that make it a good choice for linings. It is made from durable elastic compound materials for coating inside pipeline systems, containers, vessels, cooling systems, pump housings, agitators, and other tank systems filled with fluids or solutions to prevent severe corrosion.
Whatever type of rubber products you need, RK Rubber Enterprises Co. has what you need because they can provide high-quality rubber linings, weather-proofing solutions, damping solutions, and mechanical protection products for your application.
Please contact our sales team to learn more about our rubber linings and other molded rubber products.
Features of the Rubber Linings
- Has excellent wear and tear
- It has exceptional corrosion resistance, whereas it can handle strong friction flowing within pipelines.
- Significantly prolongs the lifespan of a tank or pipeline.
- Good elasticity which can absorb mechanical shock
- Offers high impact and vibration resistance
- Has good compatibility and bond with a metallic surface like pipelines and tanks
- Excellent thermal insulator
- Made from high-quality compound rubber materials
- Can handle high and low temperatures environment
- Ultra-durable rubber linings provide long-lasting service due to their superb aging resistance properties.
Rubber Linings Quick Details:
Application Type: Industrial, Agricultural, Food & Beverage, Engineering, Marines, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Gas &Oil Refineries
Materials: EPDM, Natural, Synthetic, Butyl, and more…
Color: Plain black
Variants: May vary on the specification
Purpose: Protects the pipeline systems, containers, vessels, cooling systems, and pump housings from corrosion or explosions.
Below are some of the actual products and applications.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
We would love to hear from you! Contact us now and look for Ms. Louise.
Landline : (02) – 8897-6651
Globe: 0915-126-7158 / Smart: 0939-149-6019
Address: #753 Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
Landmark: St. John of Beverly, TV5 and SM Novaliches
Facebook Page: RK Rubber Enterprise Co.