It is a long hose or pipe made from metal, alloy, or rubber which primary function is to transfer any liquid/chemical (hazardous or not) from one place to another. Lightweight rubber tubing act as simple pipelines which intended for commercial and residential usage. You will see a lot of heavyweight and large-scale rubber tubing in industrial settings, whereas they are one of the vital foundations of a building or structure.
Advantages of using a rubber-type tube than a metal type.
- Affordable and effective – more affordable than using or buying a metal type tubing; because acquiring a metal will always be based on the weight and type of metal used.
- Flexibility – rubber tubing is more flexible than metal tubing when it comes to its functionality and availability.
- Less maintenance – yes, this is true because every rubber tube we offer has substantial resistance in all weather conditions.
- Easy to install – because of its weight, the rubber tube can be installed easily without using any machine for lifting.
In RK Rubber, we offer a large scale of rubber tube products in the market, whether it is for the automotive sector down to the chemical sector. We can provide what you need.
- PVC Rubber Tubing
- Neoprene Rubber
- Silicone Rubber
- Viton Rubber
- EPDM Rubber
- Latex Rubber Tube
- Customize Rubber Tube (Client’s preference)
- and many more.
Features of the Rubber Tubing
- Exceptional performance in terms of chemical, tearing, abrasion resistance to handle any external conditions.
- Sturdy and flexible – it will not deform easily.
- Can handle high temperatures to maintain its safety.
- Since it has chemical resistance, it can handle the explosion caused by chemicals.
Don’t hesitate to contact our sales team to know more about the rubber tubing and other customized rubber products.
Rubber Tubing Quick Details:
Application Type: Construction, Engineering, Automotive, Medical, Aerospace, Chemical, Plumbing, or Food Sectors.
Material: Natural, EPDM, Nitrile, Silicone, Neoprene, Viton and etc…
Color: Black by default
Variants/ Type: Silicone Tube, Neoprene Tube, EPDM Tube, Viton, and client preference.
Purpose: shocks, vibration, and friction resistance prevent damage from other equipment.
Below are some of the actual products and applications.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
We would love to hear from you! Contact us now and look for Ms. Louise.
Landline : (02) – 8897-6651
Globe: 0915-126-7158 / Smart: 0939-149-6019
Address: #753 Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
Landmark: St. John of Beverly, TV5 and SM Novaliches
Facebook Page: RK Rubber Enterprise Co.