Silicone Rubber Gasket
A silicone rubber gasket is a type of sealant widely used in mechanical sectors, and it fills the space of two different mechanical parts to prevent leakage. It is one of the critical parts of a machine, and its lifespan depends on it. Once a machine leaks, it will fail and cause severe damage to the equipment, which can cause low production of the company. Therefore, when making a silicone gasket, it must be polished and use high-quality raw materials. Although in our experience in this industry, we have never had anyone complain about the silicone gaskets we make, the only clients who come back to us are those for maintenance or need replacement due to several years of use. One of the best features of our silicone rubber gaskets is that the working temperature can reach over 200 ° C, which will maximize its sealing potential to prolongs the machines’ lifespan. Therefore, RK Rubber Philippines can meet all the demands regarding quality, quantity, and durability needed to succeed in your goals.
Please be advised that the dimension of the products may vary on the specifications provided by the clients. For more details about the silicone gasket and other rubber-related products, kindly contact our sales team.
- Its widely used for mechanical sealing applications in all industries.
Features of RK’s Silicone Rubber Gasket
- It gives an outstanding sealing potential
- Can work with low and high temperatures without degrading its sealing performance
- It has an excellent elastic strength but not close to rubbers’ elasticity
- Has good wear and tear resistance
- Can resist up to 250 °C of heat better than the natural rubber
- Works with fluids, ozone, oil, fire, and other elements that rubber cant
- Made from non-toxic, high-quality silicone materials with excellent durability
Silicone Gasket Quick Details:
Application Type: Mechanical, Aerospace, Engineering, and Industrial
Variants: Silicone Rubber Gasket – dimension may vary depending on the purpose and specification provided.
Purpose: Prevents leakage and prolongs the lifespan of the machine
Below are some of the actual products and applications.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
We would love to hear from you! Contact us now and look for Ms. Louise.
Landline : (02) – 8897-6651
Globe: 0915-126-7158 / Smart: 0939-149-6019
Address: #753 Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
Landmark: St. John of Beverly, TV5 and SM Novaliches
Facebook Page: RK Rubber Enterprise Co.