Silicone Rubber Sheet
A silicone rubber sheet is a type of synthetic rubber that is most popularly used in critical applications because it has extreme heat resistance that reaches up to 300°C. The silicone sheet is more versatile than rubber sheets because it maintains its flexibility even when exposed to UV radiation or high temperatures. All compound materials have pros and cons, it depends on where and how you use them, so if you choose the silicone type, it’s perfect to use it in critical applications, especially chemicals, food, or medical applications. RK Rubber Philippines is ready to ensure that we can produce and provide the best quality silicone rubber sheet for any application.
Kindly contact our sales team for more details about the silicone sheet and other customized rubber-related products.
Features of Silicone Sheet
- Exceptional level of resistance on temperatures compared to natural and synthetic rubber
- Excellent resistance to UV radiation and chemicals
- Maintains its flexibility even in extreme weather conditions
- Made from high-grade compound materials; that can last longer
- Has good electrical insulator and can be further improved base on your needs
- Best choice for critical applications
- It is FDA approved, so it is suitable for food and medical applications
Silicone Sheet Quick Details:
Application Type: Food Industry, Pharmaceutical, Mechanical, Industrial, Aerospace
Materials: Silicone rubber
Color: It may vary depending on the application
Variants: Silicone Sheet
Purpose: Offers exceptional resistance in a high-temperature environment; best sheeting solutions for food and medical applications.
Below are some of the actual products and applications.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
We would love to hear from you! Contact us now and look for Ms. Louise.
Landline : (02) – 8897-6651
Globe: 0915-126-7158 / Smart: 0939-149-6019
Address: #753 Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
Landmark: St. John of Beverly, TV5 and SM Novaliches
Facebook Page: RK Rubber Enterprise Co.