A rubber coupling is a mechanical part that acts as a bridge between the two shafts of machines to transfer power to different machine ends. These machines are commonly found in factories used to speed up a company’s productions, so the coupling to be placed must be durable and made from high-grade raw materials to extend its lifespan. Technically, its primary function is to transfer power from one machine to another’s end, but it depends on what type and where it will be used. It is just one of the many other coupling purposes found on the market, and here are the different purposes:
- It is used as primary protection on the two machines, and it will further extend their lifespan.
- For connecting two different devices, to increase production
- To reduce vibrations and shock loads emanating from rotating machines.
- The machines will be more flexible and can provide an excellent tolerance to misalignments and other rotational movements.
Different Type of Couplings
- Flexible Coupling
- Diaphragm Coupling
- Disc Coupling
- Rigid Coupling
- Beam Coupling
- Donut Type Coupling
Unparalleled service is one of our manufacturing rules to our products so that you can be assured of the quality and durability of the rubber coupling. It will last a lifetime as long as it has proper installation and has a good operating condition.
Please be advised that the dimension of the products may vary on the specifications provided by the clients. For more details about the rubber coupling and other customized rubber-related products, kindly contact our sales team.
- They are widely used in industrial and mechanical sectors as part of a machine.
Features of RK’s Rectangular Bumper
- Has an excellent oil and chemical resistance
- Easy to install and maintain
- Has a smooth and quiet performance during operation
- Has a superb elasticity; for rotational movement or misalignment
- Made from high-grade rubber raw materials
- Can withstand low and high operating temperature
Rectangular Bumper Quick Details:
Application Type: Industrial Sectors, Aerospace, Automotive/Mechanical Engineering
Materials: Nitrile Rubber, Urethane, Synthetic Rubber, Natura Rubber
Color: Black, depends on the clients’ preference
Variants: Flexible, diaphragm, beam coupling, and more…
Purpose: Transfer power from one machine to another’s end
Below are some of the actual products and applications.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
We would love to hear from you! Contact us now and look for Ms. Louise.
Landline : (02) – 8897-6651
Globe: 0915-126-7158 / Smart: 0939-149-6019
Address: #753 Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
Landmark: St. John of Beverly, TV5 and SM Novaliches
Facebook Page: RK Rubber Enterprise Co.