Rubber Water Stopper
The rubber water stopper plays a vital role in construction or civil engineering, especially in creating a foundation of a building or house. Water is essential to everyday life, whether for drinking, cooking, or cleaning. However, water can be a dangerous asset if it’s not handled correctly. The water stopper is embedded through concrete footings of parking areas, tunnels, buildings, and other superstructures to help protect water from hazardous areas, such as foundations, chemicals, oil, and electrical wiring. The water stoppers also come in handy when dealing with dangerous liquid spills, and it is made from various materials and can be custom-made to your specifications.
Our top priority is to create high-quality rubber products because it is vital in creating a super structure’s foundation. Not only to exceed our client’s expectations but also to create a product to protect people and their investments. Don’t hesitate to contact our sales team to know more about the rubber water stopper and other customized rubber products.
Typically we packed the rubber stopper in rolls, making it more convenient for pickup or delivery.
Different Applications of Rubber Water Stopper
- Rubber water stoppers have become popular in recent years for valley-dammed reservoirs. The stopper is inserted into the dam’s spillway and inflated with air until it creates a watertight seal. This prevents water from flowing over the top of the dam and eroding the soil around it. The rubber stopper can also be used in water reservoirs to prevent the entrance of debris and animals.
- One way to reduce or prevent erosion is to use retaining walls. A retaining wall is a structure built to keep soil in place. Retaining walls are often used in areas with lots of elevation change, such as near a river or hill. Retaining walls are also used to protect against erosion caused by water.
- There are many types of retaining walls, but one of the most common types is the rubber water stopper. A rubber water stopper is made from a thick piece of rubber stretched across two metal frames. The rubber water stopper is then filled with dirt or rocks and buried in the ground.
- The rubber water stopper holds massive pressure and can effectively hold large amounts of soil.
- When building a house, one of the things that need to be considered is the drainage system. The drainage system is what will evacuate water away from the structure and keep it from causing damage. There are many types of drainage systems, but one of the most common is the French drain.
- A French drain consists of a pipe buried in gravel and runs along the edge of the property. It collects water from the roof and ground and channels it away from the house. If there is nowhere for the water to go, it will pool around the foundation and eventually find its way into the house. This can cause extensive damage to the foundation, framing, mold, and mildew problems.
- One way to prevent this is to install a rubber water stopper at the end of the French drain pipe.
Installation for Building Constructions
When installing a rubber stopper in building construction, the first step is to identify the spot on the wall where the rubber stopper is to be placed. The hole for the rubber stopper should be drilled with a drill bit slightly larger in diameter than the rubber stopper. The hole should be drilled as deep into the wall as possible so that the rubber stopper will be stable and will not move once installed.
Once the hole has been drilled, the rubber stopper can be inserted. The top of the rubber stopper should be even with or slightly above the wall’s surface. If needed, a small amount of silicone caulk can be used to seal around the edge of the rubber stopper.
One of the most important aspects of having a home is taking care of it. This means regular maintenance and upkeep, both inside and out. The water stoppers are a common fixture in many homes, but they often require some maintenance to keep them functioning properly. Cleaning Rubber Water Stoppers to keep rubber water stoppers looking their best and in good working order is necessary to clean them regularly. Many rubber products can be cleaned with warm soapy water, dish soap, and a soft brush. However, rubber water stoppers are more prone to developing mold and mildew. For this reason, it is necessary to use a product specifically designed for rubber products. This cleaning product for rubber materials can be purchased in any hardware or online store.
Features of Rubber Water Stopper
- Outstanding water/ liquid resistant properties
- Have an excellent tearing and abrasion resistance
- It has good corrosion resistance.
- Excellent flexibility and elasticity
- Very flexible, lightweight, and durable, which is perfect for sealing
This video will show how the rubber water is being installed.
Application Type: Civil Engineering, Constructions
Material: Natural Rubber, Neoprene, Nitrile, Synthetic and SBR Rubber
Color: Black – may vary on the application
Variants/ Type: Dimensions will be based on the client’s specifications;
Purpose: Prevent the passages of hazardous liquids such as water or chemicals through the concrete walls.
Below are some of the actual products.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
Civil/Construction Rubber Products
Anti-Vibration Rubber Pad | Elastomeric Bearing Pad | Water Stopper |Wire Stopper
Industrial Rubber Products
Bumper | Column Guard | Footings | Polyurethane Wheel | Ramp | Rubber Block | Rubber Matting | Rubber Rollers | Rubber Suction | Rubber Wheel Chock
Mechanical Rubber Products
Coupling | Diaphragm | Rubber Bushing | Rubber Door Seal | Rubber End Cap | Rubber Gaskets | Rubber Ring | Rubber Tubing
Marine Rubber products
Arch Rubber Dock Fender | D-Type Rubber Dock Fender
We would love to hear from you! Contact us now and look for Ms. Louise.
Landline : (02) – 8897-6651
Globe: 0915-126-7158 / Smart: 0939-149-6019
Address: #753 Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
Landmark: St. John of Beverly, TV5 and SM Novaliches
Facebook Page: RK Rubber Enterprise Co.