Diamond Type Rubber Matting
Diamond-type rubber matting is often used in construction, commercial and industrial sectors due to its durability and highly effective anti-slip tolerance than standard rubber matting. It is made from metal sheets, rubber, or stainless steel, but it still depends on our clients’ specifications. They may have different finishes, but their function almost the same, to give protection to the flooring, equipment, and employee. Since metal and rubber diamond-type matting shares the same design and functionality, they differ in efficiency and durability. Let’s say that metal plates are durable, but it develops scratches and dents that can result in less effectiveness. Compared to rubberized diamond matting, it is more cost-effective due to its elasticity, comfort, and portability. We recommend this industrial matting in gyms and other sports fields because it gives more traction to the feet and maximum protection to the floorings, equipment, and professional athletes. For more details about the diamond-type rubber matting, kindly contact our sales team.
- Public or Private Vehicle Flooring
- Basement or Garage Flooring
- Kitchen Flooring for restaurants
- School Corridors or Hallways
- Building Door Entrance or Exit
- Vibration Resistance on machines in Factories
- Gym applications
- Construction Area and more…
Features of RK’s Diamond Type Rubber Matting
- Made from high-grade raw materials
- Tolerance against falling and slipping
- Excellent protection on floorings, especially for tiles and wood
- Can handle high pressure and heavy equipment
- Incredible noise and shock resistance
- Easy to clean rubber matting and has resistance against moisture
- Very easy to cut and install/transfer from one place to another
Diamond Rubber Matting Quick Details:
Application Type: Industrial, Commercial, Aerospace, Engineering, and Civil Sector applications
Material: EPDM, Natural Rubber, Synthetic Rubber, Metal or Aluminum
Variants: Aluminum, Metal, and Rubber
Purpose: Vibration resistance and Anti-slip floorings
Below are some of the actual products and applications.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
We would love to hear from you! Contact us now and look for Ms. Louise.
Landline : (02) – 8897-6651
Globe: 0915-126-7158 / Smart: 0939-149-6019
Address: #753 Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
Landmark: St. John of Beverly, TV5 and SM Novaliches
Facebook Page: RK Rubber Enterprise Co.