Rubber bumpers are a simple yet efficient way to prevent scratches, dents, and other types of damage to your walls, furniture, and other investments. They are made from high-grade compound materials and can be easily attached to any surface. It can be found on various objects, including cars, boats, furniture, and appliances. It comes in multiple shapes and sizes so that you can find the perfect one for your needs. They are used to prevent scratches, dents, and other types of damage.
A bumper is a piece of equipment attached in the rear and front of any machine or a vehicle, whether a truck, motorcycle, or sedan type. As part of International Standards, specifically for safety regulations, all automobile makers are entitled to implement this safety system for every vehicle they make. No matter what type of bumper you have ( metal or rubber bumper ), its primary goal is to absorb a massive impact from collision to ensure pedestrians’ safety and properties. The amount that your bumper absorbs impacts depends mainly on its thickness; therefore, thicker bumpers will generally provide more protection than thinner ones.
Types of Rubber Bumpers
Reinforce Rubber Bumpers – a bumper made from a rubber material reinforced with either metal or fiberglass. This type of bumper is used on cars, trucks, and other vehicles to provide extra protection in a collision. Reinforced rubber bumpers are available in standard and custom sizes and installed on new or existing vehicles. They also come in different colors such as black, red, white, blue, etc. The main benefit of this kind of bumper is that it provides more strength than regular rubber bumpers. It will not break down like traditional ones do when exposed to extreme weather conditions for an extended period of time.
Die Cut Rubber Bumpers – are a type of rubber bumper cut to a specific shape. They are used in various applications, such as automotive, industrial, and architecture. Die Cut Rubber Bumpers are available in many different shapes and sizes, and they can be made from a variety of materials, including PVC, rubber, and polyurethane. They are often used to protect surfaces from damage or to absorb shock. Because die-cut rubber bumpers are custom-made, the cost per unit may vary significantly depending on the size and quantity ordered.
Square Rubber Bumpers – is a small, square piece of rubber placed between two objects to prevent them from rubbing against each other. They are often used on furniture to avoid scratching the floor and vehicles to prevent the doors from hitting the car frame. It is also used in various industrial applications, such as in manufacturing plants where they are used to keep parts from touching each other.
Rectangular Rubber Bumpers – are commonly used in loading areas to prevent damage to walls, doors, and other objects. They are typically made from high-grade compound rubber materials and are available in various sizes and colors. It can be attached to walls with screws or adhesive or mounted on posts or other surfaces. Rectangular bumpers are usually painted white for visibility purposes. There is also an option where the rectangular bumpers can be applied as a non-skid surface that will not scratch cars or trucks when they drive over them.
Custom Rubber Bumpers – are precisely what they sound like – bumpers that are made to order, specifically for your application. They can be used to protect equipment, furniture, or people from damage due to impact. Custom bumpers can also be used as a non-skid surface to prevent things from slipping. The great thing about custom rubber bumpers is that they can be made to fit any need. Whether it’s protecting an expensive piece of machinery, preventing someone from falling on their face while working in tight quarters, or just making sure no one slips and falls on something, custom rubber bumper options abound!
For industrial and commercial use, installing a rubber bumper is entirely optional. It depends on the manufacturer or owner to implement it to their finished product or equipment. RK Rubber has a vast selection of custom rubber bumper that protects your investments from possible damage caused by external factors. It is the best effective way to reduce the repair cost of the properties and heavy vehicles (forklift or delivery truck) in case of an accident.
Rubber Bumper can be used and installed on:
- Gym and Training Facilities – commonly used in gym plates and training machines, must be installed in every gym’s equipment to protect the users.
- Home furniture and appliances, which refer to rubber footings or rubber tires, allow a space between the equipment and ground to reduce vibration, especially for machines with mechanical parts like air conditions and refrigerators. For more info about the rubber footings, please go to this section.
- Used as a foot in small to large scale machine that produces vibration and noise
- In docking areas on buildings and piers, this protects the vessels and trucks when unloading. Please go to this section for more info about the rubber dock fenders.
- Some building properties like parking areas, wherein a rubber column guard will protect the structure while preventing damage from any private vehicles. Please go to this section for more info about the rubber column guard.
The rubber bumper’s shape depends on the size and machine or tool you want to protect. For example, if you’re building a gym in your home, you will probably need a bumper plate to protect the flooring and equipment. It is beneficial to have a rubber bumper because it protects the flooring against collision or friction. Don’t hesitate to contact our sales team to know more about the rubber bumpers and other customized rubber products.
Features of RK’s Rubber Bumper
- Extensively used in automotive and industrial sectors
- Excellent friction, abrasion, tearing, friction resistance
- High resistance against strong chemicals
- Cost-effective and low maintenance
- Heavy-duty and with high-grade materials (may vary on size)
- Can withstand any extreme weather conditions.
- It can be easily mounted in docking areas
- The working temperature of the rubber bumper ranges from -15°C and +70°C
- For convenience – we can create a custom/adhesive type rubber bumper for easy installation, which works best for windows, cabinets, and doors to avoid slamming that produces noise and vibration to extend the life span of the equipment.
Rubber Bumper Quick Details:
Application Type: Automotive, Industrial, Commercial, Aerospace, Civil Engineering, and Marines
Material: EPDM, Nitrile, Neoprene, Natural Rubber, Synthetic Rubber
Color: Plain black; may vary
Variants: D-Type, rectangular, square-type, may vary depending on the specifications
Purpose: shocks, vibration, and friction resistance prevent damage from other equipment or structures.
Below are some of the actual products and applications.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
We would love to hear from you! Contact us now and look for Ms. Louise.
Landline : (02) – 8897-6651
Globe: 0915-126-7158 / Smart: 0939-149-6019
Address: #753 Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
Landmark: St. John of Beverly, TV5 and SM Novaliches
Facebook Page: RK Rubber Enterprise Co.